Wednesday, November 15, 2017

To Have and To Hold: Creative Memories layout

I created 5 layouts for the Creative Memories Virtual Crop.  I kept the momentum up and completed about 10 pages this past weekend all part of my wedding album.  I have about 9 pages left in the first album!



Here's the sketch from Creative Memories Virtual Crop that I used over the weekend.

Challenge 6

Since this is my wedding album I didn't want to use the ripped papers so I went with a fancy cartridge for my border punch.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Reminisce power palette
Creative Memories Heart punch
Tim Holtz Sizzix dies
Prima bling
Spellbinders Story of Us dies
border punch
twine
Quick Quotes Slate chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/2017/11/uys-288-5-patterned-papers.html  until 11/18x

http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/2017/11/200-anything-but-card.html  until 11/25x

https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/11/layout-challenge-2-tic-tac-toe.html until 11/30



I used twine, punch and pattern paper.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture. Lovely Layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges Layouts. Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scrapbook page. nice simple design - perfect with the picture you have chosen. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page and those DP's blend so well together! It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, lovely paper with the pictures
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout :) Thanks for playing along with us over at Use Your Stuff
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful layout and those are awesome colours as well. I love the way they work so well together with adorable picture.
    Hugs, Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the little and romantic details on your Layout! Thank you for sharing your "Anything but a card" creation with us at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. I like the colors you used for this great layout.
    They fit so nice to the photo.
    Lia, DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, I love what you've done with the borders! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping 4Fun!

    ReplyDelete