Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Season's Greetings! Atlantic Heart Challenge with Tim Holtz Stamp and die set

Good morning!  I believe today is my first holiday card of the season.  I have been wanting to use this stamp and die set for a while now...like since last year.  As soon as I the sketch for this week at Atlantic Hearts Challenge I knew I would finally try it.



Here's this week's sketch:


Image may contain: text

I stamped  and embossed this image a total of four times.  First was the base image, then two more green and one red.  I used the various dies to cut out portions of the wreath for layering.  I still ended up fussy cutting some pieces to achieve the look I desired.



Ingredients:
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Season's Greetings stamp and die set
Wow embossing powder clear
American Craft Pine pigment ink
Versacolor Cardinal pigment ink
Recollections gems
pen
kraft and red card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

(die cut, free, leaf)







Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.

Alicia


2 comments:

  1. lovely creation, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete