Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Autumn Harvest Step Card with Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch

Good morning!  Welcome to my inspiration for this week at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  I was thinking a little out of the box for this sketch.  Actually, I have had this Cheery Lynn die for a minute and had not used it as of yet.  I saw it and thought that it could fit with this week's sketch.



Here's the sketch:


Here is a view from the top:


One last view of my card:




Ingredients:
Cheery Lynn Step Card Bundle #3 A2
Creative Memories stickers
Sun, Sand and Sea paper
Quick Quotes Sandy Shore Powderpuff chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2018/11/ch-144-more-than-one-fold-winners-of-143.html until 11/30x

https://littlecscreations.blogspot.com/2018/10/november-daily-challenges-list.html until 11/30 (#1 Leaves)



Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I have these stamps. Would you mind if I copied this card if I gave you credit for the design? It is okay if you say no , I will understand .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Alicia!! Thank you for playing along in my Little C's Daily Challenges. You are one of the winners selected. Please send me your mailing address to: littlecs7@gmail.com, if you are located in the US. If not, I apologize as I am not sending prizes oversea at this time. Please feel free to also grab my winning badge on my blog to display on yours. Thanks again for playing!!!!

    ReplyDelete