Friday, November 16, 2018

Quick Quotes Autumn Brilliance Cards

Hello, Alicia with you today.  I just received the latest Autumn Brilliance paper pack.  It contains so many lovely prints.  The leaves on this print from Autumn Brilliance 100 paper were perfect for a simple autumn embellishment.  I die cut the paper with a stitched edged die for interest.



I used a couple of Powderpuff chalking inks to ink up the chipboard leaves.  


I completed the card with the following steps:
  • Stamp and die cut sentiment
  • Design bow with twine and adhere to die cut background with red line tape
  • Adhere background piece to card stock
  • Adhere inked chipboard leaf with a glue dot under the twine bow
  • Ink edges of sentiment and adhere to background



I create a second card with similar steps but instead of a stamped image I used a sticker sentiment.








Quick Quotes products:
Powderpuff Chalking inks: Cactus and Barn Board
Autumn Brilliance Paper Pack 


other items:
Stamped sentiment:  Close to My Heart
Sticker sentiment: Creative Memories
Chipboard:  Bo Bunny foliage
dies:  Frantic Stamper Cut Corner Rectangle
card stock and twine

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment