Monday, November 26, 2018

Ornament Challenge with Bitten By the Bug 2

Welcome to this week's inspiration for Bitten By the Bug 2.  This week's challenge theme is Ornaments.  I used an intricate ornament image from the Christmas cartridge.  Since I used plain card stock for all the layers.  I added an embossed harlequin stamped image with Versamark embossed in clear to add some subtle design. I also stamped and embossed the sentiment.


Here's a close up.  I added one gem to the center.



Ingredients:
Christmas cartridge
Tutti Cross Stitch Nesting Square die
Fiskars Seasons Greetings
Recollections Metallic Green embossing powder
TPC Studio Christmas Glamour stamp set
Versamark ink and Judikins clear embossing powder
Recollections gem

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to play along with Bitten By the Bug 2 for the next two weeks.

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Lovely ornament card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous ornament and an awesome card! Love the detail in the ornament! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. It sure does pop off the card. I love that Christmas cart - have had it forever.

    ReplyDelete