Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Quick Quotes Envy Album from Mini Reserve plus one more

Hello, I recently attended the Mini Reserve in Conyers, GA.  The Mini Reserve is a two day event.  On Saturday we finished what we could of a 20 page album, one attendee finished the album complete with photos, we were all in awe!  Sunday we made this mini album from envelopes.  Quick Quotes had cut the panels of paper for the envelopes perfectly.  Each envy contained a double sided card to which we adhered a pretty panel on front.  This will hold so many pics and is great for a gift.  I loved it so much...


that I went home and created a envelope mini with supplies I had at home.  I made this for my son as a keepsake of  his recent world travels.  I used travel papers from Far and Away and Navigator paper packs.  The envelopes I had were a bit larger than the ones used in the Quick Quotes kit.  


Therefore, I cut up one of the envelopes to create templates for the paper pieces needed to cover the envies inside.  I measured the rectangular dimensions, cut my patterned paper and then did a quick cut of the notched edge.


After covering all the envelopes with various papers cut from my template.  I added photos and mats.  I made a couple of journal cards for the inside pockets.  I stuffed the remaining pockets with the extra photos.


The inside is full of photos and quotes from Far and Away Quotes and Phrases sheet.  The outside panels are the sections from Adventure Awaits 105 paper.  Instead of the disc/twine closure from the Quick Quotes kit, I decided to let the flap tuck behind one of the outside panels.  The panel that is not fully adhered is visible in the bottom photo.


Quick Quotes Products:
Navigator 103 paper


other products:
envelopes
adhesive

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment