Monday, June 8, 2020

FUN vacation memories~Storytellers Club with Sketch N Scrap sketch

Here is my companion page to the last post. This is my final submission in the Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop.  I believe there were 26 challenges, 22 layouts and 4 cards, wow!  did I do all that?  I am pretty sure all the layouts are of my January vacation.  I still haven't printed all the pictures!  This one is one of my favorites from this year.  Fun doesn't even begin to describe the great time we have on our annual vacation but the die cut title fit perfectly with this sketch.


Here is the past sketch from Sketch N Scrap


My friend on the far right loves the ice cream machine...so I just had to use this die cut on the page!


I layered a strip of the same navy card stock behind the die cut title along with some orange washi tape and blue twine.  I sprinkled stars punched out of the STC patterned paper and miscellaneous card stock with green and blue enamel dots.


Ingredients:
The Storytellers Club kit
Creative Memories star punches
Bo Bunny clover dot card stock
misc card stock
enamel dots, American Craft twine and washi tape

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



last row vertical-2 photos, enamel shapes, stars, twine, washi tape


Thanks for reading my post

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to replace all those tiny photos with your title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the sketch and love the curvy lines! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete