Sunday, June 7, 2020

Stampin Up and Paper Sweeties #newaddress card

Good morning, I am finishing up the final sketches from Sketch N Scraps 8th Birthday Bash Crop.  I really like this one and it was a great way to use both sides of a patterned paper.  I found a house stamp from one set and a great sentiment from another.


 Here is the sketch I used.


I made two versions, the only real difference is the segments of paper across the bottom.


I stamped the houses identically.  This particular Stampin Up set doesn't have matching dies so I fussy cut the house elements.



Ingredients:
Little Yellow Bicycle paper
Paper Sweeties Home is where your story begins sentiment
Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink
Stampin Up punches
Stampin Up Good Neighbors stamps
Good Memories Black Dye ink
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking Midnight Confessions ink
black washi tape
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. The house/car paper was perfect for a new address card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome address card! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool card, love the papers and elements you have used to make your card, simply great!Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Let's Craft and Create and good luck, Michelle DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete