Monday, June 8, 2020

Storytellers Club kit with Sketch N Scrap sketch

It feels so good to use up my stash...I can't tell you how old this Storytellers Club kit is, I belonged to their subscription for a couple of years.  I loved their designer papers, die cuts and how they coordinated card stock.  I long ago split up the kits according to the Totally Tiffany organization method, so the card stock was no longer with the kits nor the embellishments but it wasn't hard to find matches.  


Here is the past sketch from Sketch N Scrap.  I turned it to suit my photos.


I added some sticker letter for a title and moved it from the position in the sketch.  


Ingredients:
The Storytellers Club kit
Bo Bunny clover dot card stock
Creative Memories Blueberry sticker letters
misc card stock
enamel dots


Thank you so much for stopping by

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. You guys look like you had great fun together on this trip!

    ReplyDelete