Thursday, November 25, 2021

a thousand thanks...Stampin Up and Mind's Eye

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today I am using up some paper and found the most precious cork flowers in my stash that match.  I added golden gems to perfectly compliment the paper collection making a sweet thank you card. If you are a regular reader, you know how much I love to begin with a sketch.


Here's the one I leaned on from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I turned it and instead of a full circle I used the three cork flowers to create the illusion of a circle around the sentiment.


Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell 6x6 papers
Stampin Up Lots of Thanks set
Graphic 45 Colorbox Bon Voyage Blue ink
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks
Cork flowers
gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a thank filled day.

Alicia


6 comments:

  1. Ooohh, this is such a sunny, timelessly pretty card. I adore the classic farmhouse feel of this aged colour palette.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combo of papers - all that sponging really makes the elements pop! And very fun flowers! Thanks so much for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you turned the sketch around! I always forget to try that. The flowers frame the sentiment so beautifully! Thank you so much for playing with the sketch challenge at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way you used our sketch to create such a warm and cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and Yellow is such a wonderful combination. The Country Vintage feel of your card is delightful. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. a trio of flowers AND a thousand thanks add up to one awesome card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete