Thursday, November 25, 2021

90th Birthday layout for Sketches in Thyme

Hello, today I am posting my monthly inspiration for Sketches in Thyme, I am continuing to scrap by grandmother's 90th birthday party.  Here she is about to blow out her candles.  I am so thankful for the 45 years I had with her.  Yes, she was 45 when I was born and I was 45 when she passed.  Our birthdays were close, we were both Capricorns.  I often hear how much I am like my grandmother.  


Here is the sketch from Sketches in Thyme


I inked the edges of the cork flowers and used glue dots to adhere a couple of metal embellishments I had in my stash to the center of the flowers.


I only had a few pieces of the paper in this collection, but luckily I had the tag sheet with makes the collection go so much further.  I added some gold fiber to the tag hole.


Ingredients:
Basic Grey Motifica Jade Pattern paper and tag
Coredinations The Chocolate Box card stock
DCWV gold card stock
Creative Memories brown sticker letters
Marvy Border Maker 
Kiwi Lane templates: Madison Ave 3A and Clara Lane 2B
Cork flowers
Quick Quotes Amaretto Powderpuff chalking ink
twine and metal embellishments


Don't forget to play along at Sketches in Thyme and thanks for reading today.

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. Terrific LO! I'm sooo digging the generously size title. Sometimes "go big or go home", as they say, is definitely the order of the day when scrapbooking.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete