Friday, November 12, 2021

Basic Grey Motifica Blow out the Candles! with Sketch N Scrap

 Hello and welcome to my blog.  I am scrapping another layout of my Grandmother's 90th birthday party back from 2015.  I am continuing to use the Basic Grey Motifica collection.  This time I used a sketch from Sketch N Scrap.  




A close up of the Basic Grey coordinating tag and a cork flower with K & Co metal art embellishment. I inked all edges with chalking ink and added fiber in the tag hole.



Ingredients:
Basic Grey Motifica Sticco Pattern paper and tag
Coredinations The Chocolate Box card stock
DCWV gold card stock
K & Co metal art embellishments
cork flowers
Quick Quotes Amaretto Powderpuff chalking ink
Creative Memories sticker letters 
twine

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Layout! Love your flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, love these papers, Basic Grey is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful choice of papers and great work with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is beautiful! I do miss Basic Grey...I think I need to dig out what little bit I have left and use it on a layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful tribute to your Grandmother!! Beautiful layout as well . . .and great take on the sketch too! Thank you for playing along with us this month @ Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully lovely LO and way to work with an older line.

    I seriously miss BG (and a zillion other paper crafting companies that are no longer with us) and delight in seeing contemporary projects that include some of this once wildly popular brand's offerings.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful birthday layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Layout :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete