Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Photo Play Best of Christmas papers with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and lots of dies

Hello and welcome to the latest inspiration for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I knew I had the perfect dies to begin, the Sue Wilson Shadow Box Wedding die set.  I knew they had appropriately scaled squares and rectangles.  The hardest part was choosing the papers.


Here is the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


A close up of the patterns.  I chose a 6x6 paper xmas paper pad from my stash.  This happens to be Photo Play Best of Christmas 6x6 papers which is a mash up of their plaid xmas and another one.  The snowmen were perfect for the tiny squares.


A side view.  I used Karen Burniston words and red paper from the same paper pad to it matched.  The holly background paper is cut with a Spellbinders rectangle pierced die.


 Ingredients:
Photo Play Best of Christmas 6x6 papers
Sue Wilson Shadow Box Wedding dies
Karen Burniston Word Set 3-Holiday dies
Spellbinders Scored and Pierced Rectangles (largest)
white card stock


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/11/blog-post.html until 12.1 (4 snowmen and 4 plaid squares)x



Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for the next two weeks.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

7 comments:

  1. I love love love this...the dark colors make for a perfect masculine card. Thanks for playing along with our "gingham, checks, and plaids" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alicia, I love your use of the sketch and how you combined it with the challenges at Cardz 4 Guys and the Alphabet Challenge, and those tiny snowmen are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic design and take on it, Alicia. This is such a cute, charming card with a lot of timeless elegance to it as well. Total winner in my books!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful holiday card! I really love the images and papers you used. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buffalo plaid is one of my favorites, and it's great with these snowmen! I have every intention of entering the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge for this sketch. Thanks for reminding me. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and white. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete