Friday, June 14, 2013

Sketch n Scrap Birthday Bash Kit Challenge the Sequel

 
By the hair of my chiny chin chin...I have had this layout in the works for a few days.  Creating cricut embellishments can take a while when experimenting with different papers and sizes.  I used Creative Memories Traveler & Cheerful Seasons Cricut cartridges.  The diecut paper is also Creative Memories and I used the CM border maker with white cardstock to create the "lace" on the picnic table cloth.  Oh!  The paper is called Picnic from The Paper Loft. 

Close up of this awesome sun!

 
I love the watermelons!

 

 
My Creative Endeavors challenge is to use a Kit created from your stash to create a layout.  Below is the Red, White & Blue kit that I created.  Stay tuned I will be giving this kit away in a Red, White and Blue Blog Hop next weekend!  Everything is included in the kit to create the layout above plus tons of other coordinating items.  Flowers, bling and two alpha's, sticker kits and handmade cricut diecuts with the CM borders!  The kit is also required to contain 8 papers and 5 cardstocks and other embellishments.


2 comments:

  1. What an awesome summer page! Love your kit as well! Thanks for joining in my birthday bash challenge at My Creative Endeavors!

    ReplyDelete