Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Paper Loft Easy Breezy Cards for Baby using Creative Memories border maker

 
 
I am so excited to be the June guest designer for The Paper Loft!  http://thepaperloftlc.blogspot.com/2013/06/meet-paper-lofts-june-guest-designer.html
The following cards were created with Easy Breezy collection from The Paper Loft:
Here I used the Stampin Up' curly label punch so this card is obviously not A2.  I will purchase the mini curly label punch soon.  But it works great as I am using up my old Creative Memories card stock (10x12) so this card is 5x6.  I used the CM border maker system banner cartridge.  I used some CM stickers from the new Seasons stickers collection (summer or spring).  I used an old, old Close to my heart baby stamp set. (Oh, Baby!)? and a SU set that had a baby face.  The rest of the labels are filled with velvet brads and metallic flowers.   Satin ribbon.  I am going to give this to a very special new mommie TODAY at the baby shower!  Congrats Jessica!
 
 
 
I loved the soft colors of the Easy Breezy so I kept going with some baby cards.  The stamps are all embossed with a Tim Holtz mustard powder.  This is a SU stamp.  CM border punch notebook and banner.

 
SU stamp embossed with TH.  K & Company flower.  SU ribbon.  CM border maker notebook.

 
A smaller version of the curly label punch.  This idea was scraplifted from Pintrest, I am sure they were using the mini label punch.  CM sticker.  Random button, flower, fiber.  As always I chalk all edges.

 
Side view.
 
 
CTMH and SU stamp, CM border maker notebook.  Random lace ribbon and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment