Saturday, June 29, 2013

Super Fun Card Challenge: 10 Minute Craft Dash #20

CD_20
 
This is my cup of tea!  I may not have achieved too many 10 minute cards, but I had a blast!  http://prettypinkposh.com/category/craft-dash
 
 
It has been a couple of weeks since I have really gotten to craft.  My last few projects have been very clean and sparse.  So this morning I spent almost 3 hours on one card!  I will blog about that card another day.  Suffice to say I was in the mood to make some progress in a short amount of time to feel like I accomplished something today, my first full day to craft in weeks!  I did a blog hop this morning that begins here:  http://joyslife.com/firecracker-boxes/.  I followed a link on one of the blogs that brought me to the 10 minute Craft Dash and I thought what a good idea!  You are allowed to gather your supplies first, which I did based on the color palette above.
 
The one card that made it in under 10 minutes is here:

 
This one took 6:13.  The key I found was not stamping but using stickers for the sentiments. 
Ingredients:
Michael's card base
Basic Grey Plumeria 6x6
TPC Bright pink shimmer
Creative Memories Seasons (gift)
CM Summer Title Stickers
American Craft twine
Colorbox Black chalk
Misc button and floss
 

 
These two are based on the Sketch N Scrap card sketch #4.  http://www.sketchnscrap.blogspot.com/2013/06/card-sketch-4.html    Both took about 10 and half minutes just over the limit.  Flossing the buttons consumed some time for sure.  Stamping the sentiment takes a few minutes, too.  Maybe I shouldn't clean the stamps next time...
Ingredients:
Michael's card base
Basic Grey Plumeria 6x6
TPC Bright pink shimmer
Creative Memories Seasons (gift)
Want2scrap bling
Ek Success ribbon
Stampin Up Going Grey ink
Stampin Up Crushed Curry ink
Hampton Art sentiment stamp
Colorbox Black chalk
Misc button, brad and floss

 
This one is my favorite and took the longest but only 11:09!  Not too shabby
Ingredients:
Michael's card base
Creative Memories Seasons (gift)
CM Summer Title Stickers
Colorbox Black chalk
Misc button, flowers, brads, ribbon and floss
Stamp My Mind's Eye Graceful
Colorbox Chalk rouge on pop dots
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Wow, all of these are beautiful! I am sure you are happy to have accomplished so much today! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' your blog! It is so much fun. I don't know that I will get around to the one sketch I didn't get to do this month...but you have provided hours of entertainment this month! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. So glad you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap challenge.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!! Love the papers and embellies!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun cards! They are all so unique!

    Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you for the new challenge that starts on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. I love all the details. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.

    ReplyDelete