Wednesday, June 19, 2013

the Paper Loft Easy Breezy Card using international postage stamps

 
On this card I used The Paper Loft Easy Breezy collection.  I just love the soft colors.  Since I have organized my stash according to The Scraprack's organizational challenge, all my embellishments are organized by color.  It was so easy to find yellow items to match the paper.  I purchased these international stamps off of ebay.  I have hundreds, I haven't used many but this was the perfect situation.  I also purchased the magic mesh off of ebay.  I used a Stampin' Up punch and stamp.  The image is embossed with Ranger mustard embossing powder.  Flowers, bling and satin ribbon from Michael's.  Inked edges, of course.

 
Another view.

 
close up view.  I used this for a get well card for my grandmother who fell recently and fractured her arm.

2 comments: