Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rainbow Button Card for Sketch~N~Scrap Birthday Bash Button Challenge

 
I created this card for a Sketch~n~Scrap birthday challenge.  The challenge was simply to use some of your button stash!  I have been wanting to create a happy rainbow so here is my chance!  I used various fibers and buttons on white card base from Michael's.  The fibers are strapped around a piece of white cardstock one eighth inch shorter on each side than the card.  I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Sassy Salutations.
Here's a link to the challenge:

http://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com/2013/05/sketch-n-scrap-birthday-bash-button.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful rainbow card and so creative! Love how you used some fibers too - I have so many of those I need to use. :) Thanks so much for playing along in my button challenge for SnS at Creating with Paper & More. :)

    ReplyDelete