Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge Guest Designer Turtle layout

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.ca/



 Hello!  Today I am the guest designer at Another Freaking Scrappy challenge!  The challenge this month is to randomly pluck 3 items from your stash.  Since my stash is fairly well organized, I grabbed 3 items from a bag of recent purchases.  Here's what I started with:


Vellum stars, copper metal stickers and a new decorative strip die.

I already had this border made from Graphic 45 papers and tan card stock.


 I made some individual turtles and sprinkled them on some burlap, I distressed by pulling the edges and chalking with Quick Quotes Mocha Moma Powder Puff chalking ink.


 More details:

Ingredients:

Graphic 45 Magic of Oz Emerald City paper
Jillibean Soup vellum stars
basic grey metal stickers
Creative Memories border maker gingerbread/frame chain
burlap
tan/brown card stock
Sun, Sand and Sea paper (wood grain)
Tim Holtz/Sizzix decorative strip die
Provocraft Textured Gold paper
Kiwi Lane bracket 3,  Clara Lane 2A & 3B

Thanks so much and don't forget to join the challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy challenge!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout. Great pics of the turtle.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete