Monday, November 16, 2015

Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Grey Boy Layout


Good day Quick Quotes readers!  Alicia with you today doing a simple boy layout.  This a rare picture of my child these days, he hates having his picture taken, so I really wanted that to be the focus.  It was also a night time picture so I thought Quick Quotes 49 Shades of Grey collection was a great compliment to the photo.


I had a stock pile of wood veneer shapes that took the Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking inks so well!  I was amazed at how bright the Red Hot PowderPuff Chalking Ink and dark the Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink turned out on the wood.


I love how the chipboard and card stock stickers provide so many choices for matching accents to a page.  Some gems and doodles, elevate a few elements with paper layers and pop dots and all done!


Thank you for stopping by today!



Quick Quotes ingredients:

Other ingredients:
Studio Calico wood veneers
Queen and Co gems
washi tape
Sizzix die
Creative Memories custom cutting system large shape
Creative Memories sticker letters
Black pen


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:












2 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture of Logan and great layout. When I was Logan's age I also hid from the camera you did a great job of capturing a good shot of him.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, I love how you used color and the embellishments to really focus on what you wanted to highlight and that's the photo. Especially when they are that age where they'll run from the camera in an instant. This is a great representation of family and thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Opus Gluei.

    ReplyDelete