Monday, November 9, 2015

Zombiefied! The Walking Dead Photo App


Good morning!  I still have some left over gore from Halloween. Actually, this is a picture of my son using the Walking Dead photo app to alter his photo.  I have several images but thought I would "dress one up" for him to display.


I had the mat paper I had created a while ago using Judkins mica glosses.  I thought it really looked good with this image.  I only had one sheet so I punched the gears from the center and still used it as a mat.  


Ingredients:
Versamark ink
Judikins clear detail embossing powder
Impression Obsession cracked background stamp
Judikins mica gloss in various colors
black glossy card stock
Tim Holtz gears dies
gear punch
Tim Holtz Halloween brads
Recollections metal studs
various elements from stash

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. awesome and gory project. Thank you for playing along with the Forever Dark Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh wow. What a fun photo. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT photo, very creative way to display it.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the project. Great photo. Thank you for joining us at Forever Dark this month. Judy Dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I love playing with that app too! Fab creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at Forever Dark Challenges! Leigh S-B DT

    ReplyDelete