Thursday, November 12, 2015

Twistback Thursday Summer concert layout

Today is Twistback Thursday at Sketch N Scrap!  I love to play along but the twist this month was throwing me a curve. The twist is to use primary colors only!  Red, Blue and Yellow.  I think if I still had school pages of a young child it would have been easier. Anyway, my layout turned out pretty summery looking and since it is a summer concert...it works.



Here's the sketch:


Details:



My son has reached an age where taking his photograph is not acceptable!


Ingredients:
Rusty Pickle Beach House
Echo Park Sunshine Blue/Cream
Creative Memories paper
Recollections Splat stamp set
Adirondack denim
Misc sticker and chipboard letters
Misc star brads and bling
washi tape
arrow punch

Don't forget to join us at Sketch N Scrap for this month's challenges!

Thanks so much for stopping by today

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. I loVe your sweet layout. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete