Friday, April 28, 2017

Discover new horizons...Quick Quotes and Clear Scraps Cross Promo

Good morning!  Alicia here today sharing my Quick Quotes and Clear Scraps project.  I used several Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks to color a Clear Scraps 12x12 acrylic layout.  I sealed the color with a spray sealant.  I cut my photos to fit the frames and added embellishments.



I die cut some Whistlin Dixie 107 paper for the sun.  I used white card stock for the foliage and inked it up with the same green Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks I used on the palm trees.


I cut several pieces from Quick Quotes Adventure Awaits 12 x 12 Quotes and inked the edges with more Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks.


Quick Quotes and Clear Scraps products used:

other ingredients:
Cheery Lynn Designs dies
K & Co embellishments


Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you are enjoying the cross promotion with Clear Scraps.




No comments:

Post a Comment