Saturday, April 1, 2017

Get Well Soon with CAS Sketch

I have been working with some card kits again.  I am able to lift a bit more and have used up a lot of these kits.  I hope my projects will be more creative soon.  In the meantime, here is a simple little card.


Here's the sketch I used:


Ingredients:
Misc papers and white card stock
Cricut cut from Paper Lace 2
ribbon
Quick Quotes powderpuff chalking ink Fuchsia 

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks so much. I was a little disappointed, in the original kit the paper was not cut straight and I never did get the papers exactly straight.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, Alicia!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation Alicia! Simple but really makes a statement! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card, Alicia, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you got the 3D effect on your sentiment. Thanks for joining us on this week's CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The polka-dotted paper gives your card an extra dash of cheer. Thanks for sharing it at CC&S. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete