Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Distress Tie Dye technique with Technique Junkies

Today, I am playing with another Technique Junkies stamp that I purchased at Stampaway and using the same Tie Dye technique illustrated on their blog.  This time I used different distress inks for my tie dye.



Here's a close up of my coloring:



I told you next time I would show the difference between black ink and clear detail embossing powder (bottom) and black ink with an equal mix of clear and black detail embossing powder (top):



The mix is much bolder and doesn't get as muted by the inks.


Ingredients:
Distress inks:  Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves
Martha Stewart flowers
pearls
Colorbox Mix'd Media black ink
Judikins clear and black detail embossing powder
alcohol markers:  copic, prima, american craft
Spellbinders label
K & Co recycled purple paper
ribbon
Quick Quotes Purple Passion chalking ink 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alicia!!! Love the pinks and purples! Thank you for joining us at the Technique Junkies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! She is bold, vibrant and beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us for our Tie Dye challenge. Really fun.

    ReplyDelete