- Die cut Quick Quotes Mulberry Paper Pack (tip use washi tape to hold your dies in place)
- Ink edges with Desert Sun PowderPuff Chalking Ink
- Ink other flower parts and create details with a marker
- Ink wood skewers with Light Moss PowderPuff Chalking Ink
- Shape flowers with tools or fingers
- Attach leaves and flowers to skewers with glue and/or glue dots
Friday, April 7, 2017
Yellow Lilies: Quick Quotes April Challenge Spring Flowers
Welcome to this month's Quick Quotes challenge, Alicia sharing today. I chose FLOWERS as Quick Quotes April's challenge theme. I created a mini bouquet of lilies for my inspiration and a wrap for the milk bottle vase.
The steps are to create these beauties is not difficult but can be time consuming:
Here are some of the details:
I hope you are inspired to create a project with flowers for this month's Quick Quotes challenge.
Quick Quotes Products:
Honeycomb 105 paper (leaves)
Sizzix Susan's Garden Lily die set
Stampin Up Badges & Banners stamp set with badge punch
Distress Walnut Stain pen and ink
Distress Mustard Seed ink
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
https://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/2017/04/1st-april-2017-classic-design-team-open.html until 4/28
Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to play along this month!