Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Authentique Harmony with Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch Inspiration

Good morning!  Time for Team B inspiration over at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  I perused my stash of 6x6 paper stacks and found some remnants of Authentique Harmony collection.  I won this from a blog hop or challenge a few years ago.  I have made many nice cards with it.  Today's uses some leftover tea cup die cuts and some card stock embellishments with the collection and the latest sketch to create another pretty card.



Here is this week's sketch.



A close up of the tea cups.  I cut the "steam" from vellum.  Oops, looks like the cup maybe a bit askew.  I will have to fix that.  I inked all the edges with Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink.


Ingredients:
Authentique Harmony papers and embellishments
Frantic Stamper Your Cup of Tea dies
Tutti Stitched Nesting Banner die
We R Tape It banner die
various card stock and vellum
pearls
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Til next time!

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Oh Alicia this is just beautiful!! Love your choice of paper and colors! Well done! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this - the design, the color choices. Those tiny tea cups are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Fun Challenges.
    I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for the sketch, and I love those cute coffee cups!Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card - I really like the colour scheme you have chosen. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete