Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Black and White Atlantic Hearts Challenge sketch inspiration


Hello, sketch time!  I found several of these die cut pieces on my desk from a previous creating session.  I had been struggling with finishing this card for a while.  It seems all I needed was a great sketch. All the pieces worked wonderfully for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.




Here is this week's sketch.  I turned it to accommodate the print on the base card.  I added two different ribbons on top of the print.  It is kind of busy but staying monochromatic helped pull it all together.


A close up of these fantastic flowers!  I purchased them at Tuesday Morning.




Ingredients:
Michael's black and white card base
Spellbinders scalloped oval dies and label die
Mark Richards fabric flowers
Thank you sentiment stamp
Raven Ranger dye ink
ribbon



Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Challenge this week.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment