- Ink all edges and the chipboard stars
- Layer the pre-cut squares centering as you go
- Adhere 3 large inked stars to 3 small pre-cut squares
- Crop pictures and create mats (I used an additional sheet of paper)
- Arrange and adhere photos
- Arrange and adhere 3 star/square embellishments
- Adhere banner to bottom white space
- Add sentiment
- Randomly adhere remaining stars
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Celebrate! Quick Quotes July Club Q Layout
Hello, Alicia with you today, showing off July Club Q and my precious nephew. I am also sticking with this month's challenge: use red, white and blue. There were so many neat pieces in this month's kit. I just had to chalk the stars! I used Capri Blue and Barn Board chalking inks to do the job.
Quick Quotes pretty much does all the work besides chalking, however, I will provide the steps I used.
Here's a close up of my inked star on the square. How cute is that? Quick Quotes creates some fantastic kits that are super easy to use.
I used my Canon printer to print these vibrant photos. One of my favorite qualities of the Canon inks is how fast they dry. I can print and cut within minutes without a problem.
Quick Quotes products:
Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to play along with this month's Quick Quotes challenge open until 7/25.