Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Toast! Creative Memories Divine Collection with Sketch N Scrap sketch

I took the opportunity of an extra day off in the middle of the week to catch up on some scrapbooking.  I am determined to finish my wedding album before my fifth anniversary later this year.  


I used the July 1st sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.  As you can see I flipped the sketch.  I replaced the stars with champagne glasses.  


A close up of the tag and border.  I punched the tag and added some bling to the front. I used a mystical looking fiber on the tag.    I fussy cut the printed design from the paper and tucked some gold shimmer paper underneath.  I added a pearl border on top of the printed design.


I created a couple of die cuts with my Cricut.  The title and the champagne glasses are both from the Creative Memories Divine Wedding cartridge.




Ingredients:
Creative Memories Divine Power Palette
Cricut cart: Divine Wedding Aphrodite font
Creative Memories tag punch and fancy corner rounder
vellum, acetate and gold shimmer papers
black card stock
bling, beads, pearls and fiber


Thank you for popping by today.

Alicia

12 comments:

  1. This is SO amazing Alicia! I love the sketch flipped and I love those adorable champagne glasses!! Good luck finishing your album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful work with the sketch, the bling really elevates the whole design! Gorgeous wedding page, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my . . . my nose tickles just looking at this layout. The embellishments make me feel like I am right there with you and the bubbles. You certainly hit my tactile cravings spot!!!!! I have to also mention the lacy border with pearls. First class layout indeed. I would love to see your entire book!!! So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you flipped the sketch to work with your gorgeous photos. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO, love how you embellished it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is gorgeous! I love every thing about it - those doily looking pieces along with that beautiful pearl border is just fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great page for your wedding album. The edging is way out there! Love the colours you have used - the heavy cream really sets off the photos. Thanks for taking up this challenge with us at Unstampabelles. Hope to see you back again for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That really is a gorgeous page. It says wedding in the most elegant and charming way. So glad you entered your lovely scrapbook page in the Die Cut Divas' challenge for this month, "Anything but a Card".

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous page. Hope you get your album finished. At least you have a goal and an end date. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy almost anniversary! I still have a couple of pages I want to finish in our wedding album...and we're going on 15 years! This is a gorgeous layout. The border is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Unstampabelles! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on being selected as our Featured Scrapper for July at Sketch N Scrap! Make sure and grab your button from our blog!!

    ReplyDelete