Monday, May 27, 2019

Bitten By the Bug 2 Graduation challenge

Good morning, I hope you get to sleep in on this Memorial Day.  I know I am looking forward to it.   I am hosting the challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2 today and the theme is Graduation. As I celebrate this holiday, I take a look back at last year's and my son's graduation ceremony.  I am sure whether you have a child or not, you know someone graduating.  If not adding graduation card to your stash or creating a layout of a past graduation would be perfect projects for the theme.


I began my layout with this beautiful frame from Anna's Decorative Monogram cart and this quote on a sticker from Creative Memories. 


The diploma is a "scroll" from Wild Card. I detailed the tie with a pen.  The photo frame is from CTMH Artistry.


The graduation cap is from Locker Talk, a cartridge I recently acquired at a crafty yard sale.  I am glad it has already been used!  I detailed this cut with pens as well.


Ingredients:
Cricut cartridges:  Wild Card, Locker Talk, Close to My Heart Artistry, and Anna's Decorative Monogram
Creative Memories Black & White Power Palette papers and sticker sentiment
Creative Memories black card stock
Bazzill Two Scoops Black Walnut textured card stock
 Spellbinders Large Deckeled Rectangles
Distress marker Fossilized Amber
American Craft Precision Black pen
3-D sticker


I used the following Sketch N Scrap layout sketch #130 as inspiration.




I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



Please hop over play along with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 and the theme of Graduation for the next two weeks.

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Fabulous image choices. Congratulations to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout for your son's graduation! Great use of all the Cricut images too. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout. Love the back and white theme. It came together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout!! Love all the elements and colors!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges blog!

    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scrapbook page is wonderful! Sorry I'm so late in telling you that! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete