Sunday, May 26, 2019

Graphic 45 Off to the Races and Sketch N Scrap

Don't you just love Graphic 45?  I purchased this stack at Tuesday Morning.  My niece is a horse girl and I thought I would use it for her.  This time I have made her a birthday card.  The main issue is the paper stack features English riding style and my niece is a Western rider.  I tried to minimize those factors for her benefit.  But a horse is a horse, of course, of course... (a free card to the first person to comment below as to the source of that phrase)



Here is the past sketch I used from Sketch N Scrap #38 originally posted 11.20.14.  I reversed the image and sentiment because the horseshoes needed to be upright in my opinion.  I just love the little strip saying "hot to trot" that I added for the bottom piece.


I used a metallic pen to create a frame of dots.



I used a die cut to frame this sweet quote for the inside.


Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Off to the Races paper and stamps
Tsukineko Brilliance Lightening Black ink
Spellbinders Scallop Circle die
Spectrum Noir Bronze Metallic pen
Quick Quotes Midnight Confessions Powderpuff Chalking ink
Stampin Up Off white confetti card stock
pearl gems


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Eine wundervolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    Liebe Grüße
    Heike

    ReplyDelete