Thursday, May 23, 2019

My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Thank you card with Sketch N Scrap sketch

Thank you cards are always in demand.  I found this one to be sweet and simple.  I used the Sketch N Scrap sketch from the past as a start.   I just love the prints in the MME Lost & Found Blush stack.  After I chose the papers I had to find a round sentiment.  I thought I would find a Stampin Up with matching punch but this stamp from Inkadinkado was just perfect.  


Here's the Sketch #74 from Sketch N Scrap:


Ingredients:  
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Blush 6x6 papers
Inkadinkado Thank you stamp 93187-K
green textured card stock
Creative Memories circle punch
pearl gems

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment