Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Lawn Fawn and Stampin Up with Sketch N Scrap sketch

Welcome to another birthday card post playing along with Sketch N Scrap Birthday Bash Bingo.  I created this one with a 6x6 Lawn Fawn paper stack.  I just love their fun dots!


Here's the sketch I used from 2017 World Card Making Day Sketch #3.


I stamped the sentiment with a Stampin Up stamp, ink and punch.  I also used Our Daily Bread Designs Stitched Circle dies to create some shapes.  I used a piece of washi tape behind the sentiment.



Ingredients:
Lawn Fawn 6x6 papers
Stampin Up Tags 4 U Stamp and coordinating punch
Our Daily Bread Designs stitched circle dies
enamel dots and washi tape
Quick Quotes Cool Grey powderpuff chalking inks

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Great used of your DP's and would make a perfect masculine card, thanks so much for sharing with us and joining in our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the DPs for the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts for the 10th birthday challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete