Sunday, May 26, 2019

Oceanside Layout with Sketch N Scrap

Here I have scrapped a couple of pics of my favorite drink and the ocean spray while playing along with Sketch N Scrap's Birthday Bash Bingo.  This challenge was to use a certain sketch.


Here is sketch #118 from Sketch N Scrap




I found a "coffee ring" stamp in my stash from Maple & Ink (the smaller one) but I felt I wanted a larger image.  I used a glass in my room and just inked the bottom and rubbed it on the paper.


Ingredients:
Bazzill, glitter, and textured card stock
Distress Antique Linen
Maple & Ink stamp
pint glass
Perfect Pearls spray ink
pineapple washi tape
Kite Stencil
Quick Quotes Blue Moon Powderpuff chalking ink
printed paper
Creative Memories sticker letters

Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment