Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Alive, Cricut Mini Monsters card

Another card I was able to whip up this weekend.  I actually made the cuts a couple of weeks back when Mini Monster was the Cricut freebie of the week.  I have used this cart in the past when I had a free subscription to Design Space and I just loved it!  When I saw it was free for the week, I went to town.  I made over 20 cuts so be looking for some more Halloween Cricut inspiration this week!


Here's the sketch from Paper Play Sketches:
I was also using up lots of scraps from my Halloween stash.  Most of these paper scraps are no longer labeled.



Ingredients:
Cricut Mini Monster cuts
Tattered Angels Almost Black & Kiwi spray inks
Creative Memories circle cutter
American Craft black chalk board pen (lost some of the eyes so it was easier to draw them)
misc cardstock and papers including chalkboard, glitter, etc.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun card :) :) fabulous colour combo, just love this :) :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT 'Anything Goes with Halloween Colours' challenge. Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Paper Play Sketches, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is really cute! Thanks for inspiring us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog this week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. I always have bits and pieces of Halloween patterned paper, nice to see someone using it up. Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Sandy/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Frankenstein! Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Paper Play Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, now this is a green and purple card that pops right off the page. Thank you so much for entering this really cool card at Cards in Envy. We always appreciate your entries and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the image and the sentiment! Too cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorbs! Isn't the Mini Monsters cart so fun?! You've definitely done it justice with this card! Looking forward to seeing what else you create with it. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    FCCB Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable and I love the fun splatters! I love this cartridge too- I have to make a point of cutting some of those free cuts of the week! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I love all the images in the mini monsters cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool puke green perfect halloween color card. Mini monsters one of my favorite cartridges. So many good things about your card. Happy Halloween from FCCB challenge.

    ReplyDelete