Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sending Smiles: Big Bright Sunflowers

Good morning! Alicia here today with my first post for the Dies R Us Inspiration blog.  I am so excited be here! I created a sunflower card.  I used some of my favorite new dies.  First I started with the Impression Obsession Everyday Top Edgers Sending Smiles die.  I just love die cut sentiments!



I layered the flowers and sentiment on the Art C Dies Fancy Label die cut.



 I created the flowers with  Sizzix Thinlits Sunflower.  There are several pieces in this set and some assembly is required.  There are multiple petals/pieces on one die that makes it much easier.  I added a bit of Stickles to finish off the flower!



Ingredients:
Impression Obsession Everyday Top Edgers
Art C Fancy Label
Sizzix Susan's Garden Sunflower
Graphic 45 French Country papers
Ranger Distress Stickles Brushed Cordoroy
We R Orange wash paper
green card stock
DCWV Old World Ribbon

Dies I used from Dies R Us:
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Flower, Sunflower by Susan Tierney-Cockburn
Sizzix Thinlits Sunflower by Susan Tierney Cockburn
Impression Obsession - Dies - Everyday Top Edgers
Impression Obsession Everyday Top Edgers
Art-C Dies - Fancy Label
Art C Dies Fancy Label
  


Be sure to stop by and
Follow Dies R Us

click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG
FACEBOOK
INSPIRATION BLOG

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!




10 comments:

  1. A pretty first card AlicIa, which would brighten anyone's day! Love the sentiment die and your sunflower looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this beautiful Fall creation Alicia! That background paper is one of my favorites and your design with this beautiful sunflowers is AWESOME!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Fall Harvest’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very striking image! Beautiful die cut sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful sunflowers, beautiful card! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful die cuts, and the background paper is pretty, thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the sunflowers and the papers work perfect with them.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOur card is Beautiful!!! Stunning it is awesome. I love the colors the dies and the overall feel of our card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Alicia. I love the bold flowers and the background papers, they are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at AS You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete