Monday, October 10, 2016

Water Fun! with Quick Quotes Whistlin Dixie and Creative Scrapper sketch

This is the next to the last page to scrap on this album!  Although you may see layouts previously scheduled in the future.


Details of the title I received in a swap.


Here's the sketch I used.


Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Whistlin Dixie papers
Quick Quotes Mango Mai Tai chalking ink
Stickabilities water stickers



I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. What fun photos, perfect for entry into our Splish Splash challenge, and I love your orange and blue combo. Thanks for sharing at PaperGirls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rotated take on the sketch! Super fun colors. So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout. Great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colors you used for this layout! And that title - such a great swap! Glad to see more of your lovely art work, thanks for the link up with the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete