Friday, October 28, 2016

Quick Quotes and Xyron Blog Hop

Alicia here today playing with the latest Quick Quotes papers, Winter Bliss, and Xyron adhesive products.  What a fantastic combination!  I must confess I did not own a Xyron Sticker Maker although I have seen them around forever and often told myself, I need one.  I am so excited to now own one!  I found it a breeze to use while creating this snowy layout.



Here's how to use the "X":
  1. Ink up your item with Quick Quote PowerPuff Chalking inks
  2. Place item face up into the Xyron 1.5" sticker maker "X"
  3. Pull adhesive sheet through until item appears
  4. Tear off adhesive strip
  5. Burnish (rub) item
  6. Remove clear top layer

The sticker maker was awesome when it came to adhering all those little snowflakes and letters.  I just put each item in the sticker maker and pulled a little and added the next one.  I also used the smooth gliding Xyron Adhesive Runner for the rest of the layout.


Here are some details of my layout.  I wanted to use every one of the beautiful and wintery fresh papers from Winter Bliss so I did (except 105 which I hoarded for another project)!  I used lots of shapes and cutting tools to create the various layers of papers.  I topped with snowflake die cuts that you will see in the November Club Q, some enamel dots and a few doodles with a pen.


Quick Quotes Products used:
Snowflake die cuts from November Club Q
Winter Bliss papers 100, 101, 102, 103 and 104 - online soon!

Xyron Products used:

Other products:
Cricut font Winter Woodland
Kiwi Lane Madison Ave 2A, 3A, 3B and Bracket 3
Creative Memories large scallop circle maker and pink pen
Want 2 Scrap enamel dots

Thanks so much for hopping with us today!






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Alicia!!! Yes, the Xyron sticker makers are fun and easy to use aren't they?

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete