Thursday, October 20, 2016

Quick Quotes Mini Reserve in Toledo


Good morning QQ readers, Alicia blogging today about the recent Quick Quotes Mini Reserve I recently attended in Toledo, OH.  What a fantastic weekend!  I had a blast.  I returned to the same venue with some of the same friends, it's becoming a tradition.  I also made new friends while learning some innovative techniques.  I was able to shop and supplement my current Quick Quotes stash.  The weekend was jam packed with projects and some playtime during the crop.


There were lots of prizes to be had...at the crop we played games with all these ribbons and some petroleum jelly but you will have to see that one for yourself! There were scrappy contest for both layouts and mini albums as well as a photography contest.  Everyone left with prizes!


Here are some pictures of the goodies I acquired.  The first one is the 20 page album and kit.  The second picture includes the bag and the projects from the second day including a couple of altered projects and more page kits.  The bottom left is the bonus pack, in my opinion a necessity.  For only $40 the pack includes some more page kits and extra papers for stretching out the leftover words and embellishments from the other kits to create many more pages.  And the final photo is of all my winnings and goody bag contents.  I won a couple of extra altered kits for winning the layout contest and coming in second in the mini albums.


When I got back home I immediately used some of the pages to finish a vacation album.  I was so excited to have these beautiful pages ready to just fill with photos.  The details are awesome!


I love this layout and the best part is it came with optional titles!  I will be using the extras because I loved them all.  The chipboard is so versatile by using Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking inks you can change the color so easily.



I just love the chipboard accents in this page kit as well.  The ribbon balances the filigree perfectly.

I would highly recommend attending a Private Reserve  or Mini Reserve near you.  I learned some great techniques, made an album's worth of pages, and created some beautiful altered projects.  All of which I put to immediate use back at home.  It was a productive, informative, creative and fun filled weekend I won't soon forget!

Thanks so much for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment