Friday, September 11, 2015

Kiwi Lane Sketch Challenge Butterfly card


I was checking out Kiwi Lane and saw a great sketch!  Here's my take:


Here's their sketch:

Card Sketch

I have a couple of 6x6 paper pads that are almost at the end...so I am trying to use them up!  You may see some more simple sketch cards in the near future.

Ingredients:
CTMH sentiment from Just to say
Colorbox Lilac
Judikins clear detail embossing powder
Quick Quotes Very Berry
Basic Grey 6x6 Plumeria
Kiwi Lane templates: Nature 2, 2T; Mini Cascade Trails 1B; Ring 2
Queen & Co bling

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. I love the Basic Grey papers you used on this pretty butterfly card! just as lovely as can be!

    hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies and I love your card. Wonderful
    Thanks for sharing with us http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete