Thursday, September 24, 2015

Quick Quotes Private Reserve with Sheer Joy



These first two pages are from a page kit sold at the Private Reserve.  It was only $5 and proceeds went to charity!  Don't you love a win/win?

Quick Quotes die cuts are so awesome!  I couldn't have made a better title!


I didn't do much different than the kit illustration, some of my pictures were a different orientation.


The next two pages use the same paper collection Sheer Joy, I purchased the entire pack since it was an older collection that I don't own.




I used a lot of Kiwi Lane templates and scraps for these two.  The second page is the winners photo from the layout contest...I won second for this layout.


Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Sheer Joy papers 100, 200, 700, and 800
Quick Quotes chalking inks Baja Blue and Mango Mai Tai
Kiwi Lane templates:  Large Bracket 2, Bracket 2 & 3, Mini Madison Ave 3A, Mini Cascade Trail 2B
Prima flowers
Storytellers Club chit chat letters (using up some stash!)
Recollections bling

These are simple and easy layouts but COMPLETED layouts!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you had a blast at Private Reserve! The Sheer Joy collection is one of my favorites. I love how you mixed up the page designs to make them your own. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete