Thursday, September 17, 2015

Quick Quotes September Club Q Underwater Adventure

Good day Quick Quotes readers!  Alicia here today with more of my honeymoon pictures.  I was so excited to see all the new lines from Quick Quotes but Anchors Aweigh immediately had my mind racing with ideas for my honeymoon photos.  I was ripping into my package and playing with this month's Club Q immediately!  I used only the layout portion of Club Q for these four pages.

First my two page layout with some close ups.  If the photos look a little funny, it is a filter on the underwater camera I was using.  It was kind of black and white but with green popping out in places. I thought the seafoam green in the papers just matched these pictures perfectly!  I did use some of my own dies to add to the underwater feel of my layout.


Next a beautiful single photo page with the awesome Quick Quotes die cuts.  These kits just have the most wonderful die cuts.  I especially like the layered pieces.  I did cut the title using my Cricut and the navy paper.  The chipboard piece is just the perfect sentiment for my ocean pic.


Some close ups.


And finally on this layout, I cut one 4x6 picture of the ocean in half for the side pictures and cropped the one of my hubby for the middle.  I used a border punch on mat and a chalk board pen on the journal box. I also used the navy paper to cut the title using my Cricut.  Everything else comes in the Club Q kit:  the brads, the twine, the chipboard tags, and the die cut frames!





Quick Quotes products used:

Other products:
Cricut font
Tim Holtz mover and shapers seahorse, starfish and sand dollar dies
border punch
white chalk board pen

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html until 9/30x


2 comments:

  1. Great project. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Alicia, great pictures, colors and accents.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete