Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday Halloween Layout


Today I have for you the Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday sketch.  The twist is to use something with all the letters of the word APPLE!  Interesting twist!



My APPLE:
A is for Alphabet stickers
P is for Patterned paper
P is for Pumpkin
L is for Lace
E is for Eyes


The lace could be the felt spider web or the black mesh banner.


For the pumpkin, I used the "innies" from a sticker with red card stock.


I enhanced the some of the eyes on the top pattern paper with red bling.

Forgive me but I have misplaced my "ingredients" list for this project.  Most everything was pulled out of my Halloween section.  The red ribbon is Recollections and the velvet is American Craft.  The felt spider web border is Queen & Co.  The skull paper is My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Collection - Halloween - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Hallows Skull Doily and the moon is from Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting Collection - Halloween - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Man in the Moon.  The pumpkin is from Making Memories - Spellbound Halloween Collection - LineArt Stickers - Black and Silver.


Thanks for stopping by today!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Alicia

1 comment:

  1. The layout is super cool - the sketch was Halloween theme too; Loved the red bling eyes on the skulls! You have such interesting texture/3D embellishments! Love it! Halloween layouts are the fun-nest..

    ReplyDelete