Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mojo Monday Sketch with My Mind's Eye


I used this sketch from Mojo Monday while using up the rest of a 6x6 MME paper stack, The Sweetest Thing Bluebell.  I also had the MME enamel dots and other embellishments in the collection.  I used a Stampin Up punch and matching stamp for the sentiment with SU Bayou Blue ink.  

Here are some more cards I made finishing up this paper stack:








Some cool, some not as good but I have used up this paper!!

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:





Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia










3 comments:

  1. Great card, I LOVE the colors and papers. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas! Super card with this pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful & paper is lush. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu x

    ReplyDelete