Friday, September 4, 2015

Quick Quotes Mini Reserve Part 2: Fabulous Fun, Friends and Prizes!

I am back to share the fun we had at the Quick Quotes Mini Reserve!
Below are my friends, most of which I had never met IRL (in real life)!  We belong to several different scrappy Facebook groups.  In the corner is Theresa from Scraps by Gracie  and Card a Day Challenge blogs.  She organizes many of the groups where we share, swap and chat.


I thought this was a great pic of Theresa.  I hope she doesn't mind!


Here are the product, prizes and giveaways!


We also had a couple of contests.  I love contest.  I won second place in the scrapbook layout one!  Below are the winners and the winning layouts:


Here is the table with all the layouts entered.  I feel very privileged to have won.  There's also some snapshots of some games and our bag in which we received our album. 


Here is the altered frame contest winners and their frames:


Here is all the frames entered and some of the non winning entries including mine in the corner.




Here is the bag we received:


Here is the inside when I returned.  Most of which is included with the price of the Mini Reserve.  I only purchased the Add on and two paper pack while I was there. Do you see how much stuff you get for the price?  And the two days of paper crafting instruction!


I was also one of the grand prize winners!  I won the really nice Canon printer/copier/scanner.  My teenage son has already commandeered it since I have a large format printer in my studio.



Thanks you Quick Quotes for a full weekend of learning and fun and product! 

Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment