Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Enchanted Dragonflies Card with Stamplorations Sketch

I have been wanting to use these beautiful images from Heartfelt Creations and then I saw this sketch from Stamplorations and I knew I had a way to play with my dragonfly vine.  I am low on Thank You cards so that decided the sentiment.








Details of my dragonflies.  I used two different greens for the vines and leaves.  The elements were stamped on an ivory shimmer paper and the card base is a pink shimmer card stock.




Ingredients:
Heartfelt Creations Enchanted Dragonflies stamps and dies
Versamark ink
Recollections Champagne embossing powder
Asst markers: Copic V12, Chromatix greens and turquoise, Touchtwin G46, Distress Tumbled glass
Graphic 45 Time to Flourish 8x8 paper July
TCP Thank you stamp
Recollections Vintage Blue Ink





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great stamps, dies and colors. I MISS the GLMM!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thank you for entering it into our challenge.
    Veerle DT Creative Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful design and love those gorgeous dragonflies!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really love the dragon flies! Super beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, wonderful design. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous dragonflies card! Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card. great interpretation of sketch. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete