Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Stampin Up Sage Monochromatic card with Sassy Sketcharinos

I saw this sketch when it came out on Sunday and I fell in love!  I was sorting through some scraps and these pieces were just lying on my desk.  A perfect match!  Maybe not the brightest colors but a subtle monochromatic.


Here's the sketch I used:



I actually made a few more cards, but I am just showing off a couple of the best.



Ingredients:
Stampin Up sentiments, punches and sequins
scrap paper some may be Stampin Up
Quick Quotes Chiffon collection paper
Versamark Sage chalking ink


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alicia

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I really like this, great colors and design. I need to use up more of my scraps, they are taking over my craft room.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card - love all those sparkly sequins! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Sassy Sketcharinos - we hope to see you here again soon - Jacqueline DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS design, very sophisticated look. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! Love the colors and the detail that sequins give. :)
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Sassy sketcharinos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour scheme for a masculine card. Thank you for joining in the Clean and Simple challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and I love your colours. The sequins add the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Sketcharinos this week.
    Christine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect take on the sketch...don't you just love it when it all falls into place like that? Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Sisterhood for our Birthday Challenge!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card! I love the colours you have used they work together perfectly :)
    Thank you for joining us for this weeks sketch
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete