Friday, May 27, 2016

Sketch N Scrap Flashback Friday Sushi layout



Today, I have more honeymoon layouts and the last Flashback Friday sketch with Sketch N Scrap.  I hope you have enjoyed National Scrapbooking Month!  I have more photos from my honeymoon.  I promise I am starting to organize 2012 so my regular readers will be seeing some different subject matter soon.



Here's the sketch originally from 9/1/2012:


Some details of my stickers.  I layered a circle of pretty paper behind the center.









Ingredients:
DCWV Far East collection
HOTP Dazzles Far East
Creative Memories sticker letters
Quick Quotes Barn Red Chalking ink


Don't forget to play along at Sketch N Scrap!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful layout, I have this stack in my stash. Great pic of your hubby.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete