Thursday, May 26, 2016

Quick Quotes Hello with Paper Play Sketch

I am almost done with all my June projects and when I saw this sketch from Paper Play Sketches I just used scraps laying on my desk...so that makes this your first peek at the new Quick Quotes collections!  Rest assure you will be seeing several projects in the coming weeks, I am loving these colors!!!!


Here's the sketch I used:


Ingredients:
Mix'd Media ink Indigo
Stampin Up sentiment from Label something
white card stock
Wow clear embossing powder
Quick Quotes scraps from their new collections:  Urban Oasis, Honeycomb and Earth, Wind and Fire which is exclusive to Quick Quotes Private and Mini Reserves this fall.  


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and I love the papers you used!! Awesome job! Thanks for linking up your project using our sketch at Paper Play Sketches.
    Our challenges are every other Wed. Link up as often as you’d like! Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly, DT Member :)
    Kimberly’s Craft Spot
    Paper Play Sketches, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia, you've used some beautiful papers for your card. The colours are stunning. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, wonderful papers and colors.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice masculine styled card for the Watercooler Wednesday challenge site and really works well with the other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - lovely colour combinations! Thanks for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice masculine card, Alicia! The patterned papers are great. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on our masculine challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with Watercooler Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry for the late comment and thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at CRAFT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid I'm a bit late too, but so glad I got to see your fab card. These papers are are wonderful, great job on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete